Christmas Cards


Introducing Custom Christmas Cards

I am excited to be offering Christmas Cards for the very first time!  This year I am offering four designs in which you can customize your photo and message.  You can choose to have the design only and print it yourself or you can choose to order the cards through me.  

Should you choose to order the cards through me:
  • Choose the amount you would like below (if you would like to order more than 50 please contact me).
  • All cards come with a gray back/inside where you can put a custom message (color back/ inside: $10 more)
  • All packages come with FREE white envelopes!
  • Cards should arrive within 2-3 weeks.

I can also design custom cards for $30 + printing and shipping costs.  If you would prefer to have a unique Christmas card this year, please fill out the New Project Questionnaire.

Need some ideas on a message to write?  Check out this list.






Scrappin' Christmas






Photobucket








Christmas Sparkle






Photobucket








Vintage 4"x8"






Photobucket

**This Card folds with a message on the inside.  This is the only design I currently offer for a folding card.**








Red Vintage Christmas (Folded Card)